Delivering Community Pharmacist Consultation services (CPCS) seamlessly and intuitively for your pharmacy
Accessible anytime, anywhere, providing an integrated end-to-end services solution - ensuring you can work smarter, not harder.
Pharmacy Services is integrated to Pharmacy
Manager to deliver clear notifications – ensuring no CPCS referral is ever missed and your pharmacy can benefit from maximum revenue. Integrations with NHS solutions such as PDS for NHS number lookup, MYS for claiming and DoS to forward referrals save time.
Not only a CPCS solution, Pharmacy Services will soon also include other services; such as NMS and flu as well as even more NHS integrations; such as SCR 1 click and EPS Prescription Tracker.
Benefits of Pharmacy Services
Providing an integrated end-to-end solution solution, designed to improve efficiency and profitability for your pharmacy and support you in providing a better level of care for patients.
- Integrated to Pharmacy Manager
- Innovative and scalable user interface for the perfect user experience
- Access using any device, anywhere
- View all your CPCS referrals in one intuitive system
- Clear notifications of new referrals
- Seamless connection with NHS solutions
- Easy access to a host of features including; Electronic MYS Claiming and Electronic GP notifications
- Real time status indicators help prioritisation of your CPCS workload
- Do my stores need to be using the Pharmacy Manager PMR to benefit from this?
Yes, Pharmacy Services is our new services platform and is tightly integrated to Pharmacy Manager to make delivering CPCS easy and efficient. If you'd like to know more about the benefits of Pharmacy Manager click here.
- What are your plans for other national services like Flu vaccination?
CPCS is the first service in the new Pharmacy Services platform, we’ll be building on this with the addition of the New Medicines Service (NMS) and flu vaccinations soon.
- Will I still have to use another system for part of CPCS or to update my MYS submission?
No, everything you need to successfully manage CPCS referrals and submit a claim is within the Pharmacy Services solution.
- Does your system support GP referrals?
GP referrals are received via NHSmail and can be easily manually added to the Pharmacy Services platform. We’re working closely with NHS England and plan to move to an electronic referral (like NHS 111), as soon as this option is made available to technology partners.
Want to Learn More?
Fill out the form below and one of our experts will be in touch to discuss more on how we can help.